Win Holidays Anywhere in the Globe
Ahh…the joys of travelling. Whether you are trekking on your own or holidaying with your significant other, there are so many wonderful reasons why you should just leave the hustle and bustle of the city, pack up your bags, and go someplace exotic or tranquil or just downright dazzling and beautiful.
- Travelling can reduce all those anxiety, stress, and frustrations that have resided in your system due to work, family and other social obligations day in, day out.
- It can make your family and friends green with envy as you post your pictures and videos over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- You don’t explore strange places but also get to meet new people and make friends along the way.
- Travelling helps you be more aware of new cultures, traditions, and customs that are not familiar to you. It makes you think out of the box and see the world in a different light or in a way that foreign people see it. It can also be fun picking up new languages, rituals, folklores, and food delicacies!
- Travelling brings that zest and passion you have lost because of the mundane routine of life. This is a time to recharge and invigorate yourself so when you get back in real life, you’d have more reason to perform, deliver, and excel in whatever job life hands you over.
- It creates amazing lifelong and cherished memories. Nothing beats like a first-hand experience of eating, drinking, and being around a different place. You cannot reproduce that whiff of air, smell of the wet market, or the sounds of tribal dancing. You just take it all in right in the middle of it.
- Travelling lets you spend quality time with your family. It strengthens your bond with each other and gives you rare opportunities to talk and just relish each other’s company.
Travelling can be an immensely rewarding experience for you and your love ones. But if you don’t have the extra money right now, why don’t you just check these out for the meantime?
- Envisioning a surreal weekend with your friends? Then join this competition so you can fly to Singapore together with your eleven friends!
Thanks to FlyScoot Australia, you and eleven lucky others can enjoy return flights to Singapore plus two nights' accommodation and a tour of the city!
Just enter the details and make sure you submit it by 08 October 2013.
- All romance fans, who do you think is right for Rhonda – Trent or Ketut? It’s time to cast your vote, if you believe in true love. It’s a tough choice as both are pretty hot but you cannot delay making the decision so you can win this competition by AAMI Insurance.
Simply vote for who you think is the right man for Rhonda to go into the draw to win the ultimate party experience, including 2 tickets to Who’s 'Sexiest People Party’. Don’t forget to enter by 31st October 2013.
- What do you do if you have four nights of fantastic getaway to Bali? The sky’s the limit, eh? So join this competition by Ultimate Travel Magazine for a chance to win a 4-night getaway worth AU$1,750 with Space at Bali Villas. Enjoy the luxury, romance, and adventure with your significant other at one of the world’s most iconic holiday destinations. Just provide your details by 27th October 2013.
- What would you do if you have 48 hours in the City of Lights? Describe your marvellous weekend plans in Paris to enter this competition and you might win a $10,000 trip awarded as a travel voucher! You have 60 words or less to do that and until 14th October to enter so hurry! This is brought to you by Blue Illusion.
- Fancy an exotic 8-day journey to Chile? Then join this competition by Chimu Adventures so you and your friend can visit the wonders of Patagonia, The Atacama, and Santiago for eight days! Just inspire the judges with your reasoning for just 25 words or less and submit it by 31st of December 2013!