Win an Exclusive Trip to Hawaii
Hawaii… the Islands of Aloha. Those golden sands, emerald valleys and all the tropical splendour surrounding the deep blue ocean are just enough to feel energized and invigorated. Who wouldn’t want to stay here for just a few days or maybe even a few years?
There is something about the visceral power of its active volcanoes and the tranquil beauty of the hula that makes Hawaii stand out among all other tourists destinations that ever graced the planet.
If you’re here on a holiday, here are some things you must not forget to experience:
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. It is the number one site for both locals and foreign adventurers with its miles of hiking trails through its smoking craters, hardened lava littered with ancient petroglyphs and the secluded palm-fringed beaches.
- Mauna Kea. The most sacred and most breath-taking location of Hawaii does not disappoint as soon as the sun goes down. Make sure you bring along your telescope when you visit here because you’ll get a once-in-a-lifetime stargazing that is super clear and downright hypnotizing.
- Kealakekua Bay. Get up close and personal with multi-coloured fish, spinner dolphins and gorgeous marine creatures. It is the best snorkelling site of Hawaii for these obvious reasons. It has the combined historic significance and undying lustre that makes you want to spend a little more time here over and over again.
- Waipi'o Valley. Hard-core explorers would have a field day here because of waterfalls and wild horses of the magical valley. Truly, legends come alive when you’re here. Located on the southeastern flanks of Kohala Mountain, its black sand would beckon you to go horseback riding on it or drive a mule-drawn wagon for a uniquely inspiring experience.
- Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park. Known as the Place of Refuge, it is home to teeth-baring idols that look menacing and intimidating inside the ancient temples. You’ll get to know more about the traditional Hawaiian culture when you visit here. Bobbing in the bay are sea turtles or heads of honu.
But there’s more to it. If you cannot resist dragging your luggage to the airport, don’t put yourself in financial ruin yet. Join this competition and you might win for yourself an exclusive trip to Hawaii!
All you have to do is go to the competition page and enter your personal details. Follow the instructions and submit your entry before July 31, 2014.
This competition is a game of skill where you have to answer the question “Tell us in 25 words or less why you should win!” using 25 words or less.
It is open to all Australian residents 18 years old and over, except for anyone associated with the promoter Planet 49 Australia. Only one entry is allowed per person.
Join now and you can win an Exclusive Trip to Hawaii worth $5,000! Draw date is on August 08, 2014 at Planet 49 Australia Pty Ltd, Level 2, 215 Spring Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.