Win A Trip To Peru!
If you could spend your holidays to Peru, where would you go first? You have the Machu Picchu, the Inca trail, Cusco, the Andes, Lake Titicaca, and the Amazon Rainforest – to begin with.
But you haven’t even scraped the surface of what a holiday in Peru is all about. Until you get there, you can’t explain the friendly atmosphere, the beauty of the Andean mountains, the proliferation of wildlife to be found in the rainforests at Manu and Tambopata, the uniqueness of stepping onto a floating reed island, the warmth of welcome you get from a homestay host on Amantani Island …
So stop daydreaming and make it happen because the African Wildlife Safaris is giving one lucky person the chance of winning a nine (9) night holiday to Peru for two (2) people valued at $13,000!!!
- 9 nights (2 nights in-flight) holiday for two people to Peru, valued at $13,000.
- Return economy flights with LATAM from Sydney to Lima
- 2 night stay in Lima with half day city tour
- 2 night stay in the Sacred Valley of the Incas with full day Pisac market and Ollantaytambo tour
- 1 night stay at Machu Picchu with full day Machu Picchu trip aboard the Hiram Bingham
- 2 night stay in Cusco with half day city & ruins tour
Closing date is on 30 September 2013 and is open to all Australian residents. In Peru you can be pampered or challenged as you explore this amazing country. So it’s about time you get the holiday you really want.