Win A $2,500 Honeymoon In Tropical North Queensland!
Queensland is covering the north-eastern corner of Australia. It has lots of special and very different landscapes and attractions to offer, from the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef, the Brisbane’s Story Bridge, and the Gold Coast theme parks to the Fraser Island, the crystal blue Whitsundays and the historical gems of Outback Queensland – you have more than enough to fill your days and nights with all the best places here.
So how about experiencing Queensland on a $2,500 honeymoon? Sounds great right? Just answer the question in 25 words or less to win an eight (8) night Honeymoon in Paradise Tropical North Queensland!
Here are the awesome perks you can get if you win:
- Paradise Palms
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a 1 bedroom apartment at Paradise Palms
- Breakfast daily for two in Fifty Nine Restaurant
- 2×18 hole rounds of golf including equipment hire
- $100 food & beverage credit for use in Fifty Nine Restaurant
- Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Coral Spa Suite
- Romantic dinner for two in the new private ‘Gazebo’ overlooking our oasis pools
- 1 night accommodation in an Ocean View Spa apartment
- Dinner for 2 at Sarayi’s The Rising Sun Restaurant for two
- 1.5 hours Sunset Luxury Sailing for two adults
- Complimentary drink on arrival and a selection of canapés
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- A 1.5 hour return experience for 2 adults on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- GBR Helicopters
- 10 minute scenic flight for two adults over Cairns City
The competition is for PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED ONLY! Closing date is 31 July 2013 so hurry up and join now!