Where to get Last Minute Tickets?
Whether you are a corporate traveler or an individual, in these hard economic times, everybody is interested in saving some money whenever they can, and the best way to do so is by opting for cheap last minute tickets.
Let’s have a close look at few tips to get cheap last minute flights:
* You can bid on flights on the Internet. There are hundreds of websites that allow you to bid on flights. Here the carrier can either accept or reject your bid. However, this is definitely the best way to find the cheap last minute flights.
* Buy your ticket from an airline consolidator. Airline consolidators buy large blocks of discount flights from various airlines. Mostly, they offer vacant seats at a very low price. Therefore, if you are booking a last minute flight-either domestic or international, airline consolidators can get you cheap last minute tickets at a lower price than what is offered by various airlines.
* You should depart during weekdays. If you can manage, set them on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Wednesdays. You can save good money by booking on these days.
* When interested in cheap last minute flights, you should compare prices before booking your ticket. There are many websites that offer you the facility to compare prices from several airlines and book cheap flights. If you are flexible on where you’d take a flight, it will be much easier for you to find cheap last minute flights. In fact, if you sign up with these sites, they will keep you updated on cheap flights via newsletters or travel alerts.
* Buying tickets of discount airlines is one of the best ways to get cheap last minute flights. Budget or “discount” airlines offer the cheapest flights daily. Many travel websites partner with these airlines and sell their vacant seats at highly discounted prices. Therefore, when you’ll buy your ticket on a travel website, it will be much easier for you to book your seat on a budget airline.