If you want to jumpstart your 2014 with a terrific travel adventure, here’s one competition you might want to consider:
Win A Return Flight For One Or Two To Anywhere!
London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Las Vegas – the choice is yours. Don’t know which one to choose? This might help.
London is nothing short of magnificent sights and attractions as well as exciting activities to engage with. If you choose London for your first 2014 holiday destination, keep in mind the following:
- Visit London Eye, the Natural History Museum, the British Museum and Madame Tussauds Museum.
- Immerse yourself in the best theatre scenes that London has to offer. The very best talents can be found in brand new theatre works, classic plays and long-running musicals.
- Do not leave London without taking a panoramic view of the city from any iconic skylines – it simply is breathtakingly beautiful.
- Shop till you drop in Harrods, Selfridges or any iconic department store here. Strut through the flagship stores on Oxford Street or roam around the largest urban shopping centre at Westfield Stratford.
But there’s still more and even after several visits, you’ll never get enough of London because there is always something new and fascinating to see.
Paris is such a brilliant masterpiece that it wouldn’t come as a surprise if you pick it as your first 2014 holiday destination. Here are some things to consider if you go there:
- You will observe how the French love living life to the fullest and are not ashamed to feel about it. So just go with the flow and wander the patisseries of Montmartre like the beautifully dressed Parisians. Soak up the sun by the Seine River, shop at the markets of Le Marais, or sip café au lait at a street side café.
- This is the best place in the world to experience romance. The Pont-Marie is the bridge of lovers for obvious reasons so feel the love around you. Make sure you have somebody you can snuggle on with. Hold hands while whispering sweet nothings atop the Eiffel Tower.
- Let adventure fill your holiday stay in Paris. If you can manage it, do not feel guilty about your luxury shopping or sweeping the contents of antique markets. Take all in the culture and rich heritage found in museums and historical baroque buildings. Indulge in sumptuous feasts and fine wine. The possibilities are endless when you’re in Paris.
- Immerse in the deep, rich and sensuous art that only Paris can offer from Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa in the Louvre Museum to Monet’s water lilies in the Musée d'Orsay. Even if you’re not an art lover, you probably don’t want to take your eyes off of these marvellous craftsmanship.
New York is the city that never sleeps. It’s the Big Apple you would be enticed to bite over and over again. Here are top reasons why:
- You’ll never get tired of visiting its historic locations like the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and much more.
- It boasts of top-notch live performances in any one of the 39 theatres on Broadway or the Lincoln Performing Arts Centre.
- Attending an event at the Madison Square Garden is something you can brag about to your loved ones back home.
- You’ll never run out of museums to visit here – from the American Museum of Natural History to the Museum of Modern Art and much more.
- The iconic Times Square is a melting pot of people, culture and activities.
- Central Park is the perfect place to have a picnic, go jogging, experience horse-back riding or just soak up all the sunshine while watching other people do different activities
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to fall in love with a big city like Tokyo. It is a marvellous mix of old culture and modern luxuries which you can experience through these:
- Dining in Tokyo is a unique gastronomic adventure due to its Michelin-starred restaurants filled with fresh food, unique flavours, and scrumptious dishes.
- Your nightlife options in Tokyo are overwhelmingly diverse and would cater to your all expectations – from rooftop lounges and world-class jazz clubs to DJ-driven dance halls to laid-back pubs.
- Appreciate its deep sense of history by visiting the temples and shrines as well as historic buildings and museums around this great metropolis.
- When you want peace and tranquillity in the heart of this mega-city, visit any of the well-kept botanical gardens and carefully-manicured green spaces that the city is famous for.
Singapore is the Lion City that is now known as a highly progressive and modern location at the crossroad of Asia, Middle East and Australia. Here are some excellent reasons why you should visit here:
- It is one of the world’s greenest and safest cities. In all public places, smoking, littering and spitting is banned and penalized.
- Its Changi International Airport is not only very easily accessible from anywhere around the globe but is also a like hybrid between a tropical city and luxury hotel.
- The Helix Bridge is an engineering and architectural marvel that links the Marina Bay to the Marina Centre. It is the first double-helix structure in the world and the longest linkway in Singapore at 280 metres.
- If you want a multi-culinary food experience, you’ll find all flavours, textures and aroma in posh restaurants and street food carts alike.
Los Angeles is more than just ogling at Hollywood. If you want to make the most out of your travel getaway in this beautiful, sunny city, check out these activities:
- Experience Venice Beach. From mainstream tourists to eccentric travellers, you’ll have fun just people-watching in California’s kooky Mecca. Try skateboarding in its famous boardwalk or go shopping at Abbot Kinney. Have lunch at the local Figtree’s Café or just work up your tan in its lovely beach.
- Experience Rodeo Drive. The wide array of high-end designer boutiques here, famously seen in the Pretty Woman film, is worth the walk. Whether you’re one of the serious spenders or just among the browsing tourists, you’ll love every second here.
- Experience Disneyland. Nobody’s too old for Mickey and Minnie. This legendary theme park is jam-packed with wondrous activities that would gather the sighs, squeals, and laughter of both young and old.
Other than gambling, Las Vegas is a top pick for your first 2014 holiday destination simply because of the following:
- It is filled with groaning buffet to satisfy all your food cravings plus sophisticated spa facilities where you can indulge in some well-deserved pampering.
- It is not just about gaming. Where in the world can you find six Louis Vuitton boutiques in just a stone’s throw away from each other? You’ll never run out of shopping locations to visit here.
- Its shows go on – no matter what. And it’s worth seeing even if it costs you a bit like the acclaimed Cirque du Soleil show.
So, what are you waiting for? Join now!
Win a return flight for two to anywhere! London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Las Vegas – the choice is yours. PLUS get 5 FREE bids worth $5 when you enter! Its closing date is on June 23, 2014, courtesy of One Cent Flights.