Tips For Winning Competitions
Entering a competition and winning, is always a fun and exciting experience. Now with online competitions becoming so popular, and a wide variety of contest to enter, your chance of winning a prize has never been better.
It can be a little intimidating at first, as you may feel as if you have no way to verify the authenticity of the contest you are entering. This is an unnecessary concern, as most online competitions only ask for a name and email address. If you do not win, all you may be stuck with is junk mail.Here are some tips that will boost your chances of winning the competition, as well as, help give you confidence to enter:
• Set up a separate email address, just for this purpose. This will give you a little bit extra privacy, and you can keep track of what is happening with the competition and not have to see all the promotional stuff.
• Make sure you read all the fine print concerning any rules, regulations and eligibility to enter the competition. You do not want to have any surprises after you win that may take the prize away from you. This could be location, age group or a specific time frame, of which you were not aware.
• To maximise your chances of winning, enter as many contests as you can, and enter contest that give more than one prize.
• If you know of a competition that is good or one that may not be worth it, let others know by sharing your experience.
• Keep track of which competitions you have entered, you don’t want to disqualify yourself by entering a competition that only allows one chance.
• If you have not already, then register for the Australian Competitions Newsletter, this will ensure you receive trustworthy information about all the good competitions available as they happen.
• Make sure your competing stays fun. If it starts to make you angry and upset all the time and takes too much time, take a break from them and stop entering competitions for a while. Remember it is only worth it if you are having fun.