In the beginning everyone is full of enthusiasm and optimism. Most people who decide to take on sweepstakes and contests on regular basis would have met, heard or seen a winner. However, with time passing and unless there is a win, you would soon become tired to wait for luck to smile on you.
Do not lose hope; here are a few tried and tested tips that will help you on the path to success:
- Draw Up A Strategy – to start winning you need to tilt the odds towards you. To do that, you will need to find time to enter 30-200 sweepstake entries every day. It will not be easy; not when you have a full time job or you are studying full time. Hence, you need to chalk out a strategy that will get your there. Dedicate 3-5 hours to this hobby every day if you want some concrete results.
- Learn To Use Auto-fillers – auto-fillers are software programs that will help you fill in your details (such as name, address, date of birth, phone number, etc) in sweepstake forms automatically, thus saving you time and effort. Auto-fillers will help you fill at least 10 times the number you were filing before.
- Find Quality Websites That List Sweepstakes Regularly – to enter 30-200 sweepstakes every day, you will need to have quick access to them. Subscribe to as many sites you can so you can have immediate access to as many sweepstakes as possible quickly and efficiently.
- Educate Yourself To Recognize A Scam – there are many scams out there and you need to recognize the signs that identify fraud sweepstakes. It is extremely important that you stay safe.
- Learn To Be Organized – when you are entering such a large number every day, you will need to keep a track on each one of these to ensure that you do not miss a deadline. You also will need to check whether you have won on the day it is announced for each sweepstake. Have a worksheet made where you put in all these details so you could always know your position. It would also be good to have a dedicated email id for sweepstakes – as you are likely to get a huge amount of spam.
Above all, as a beginner, you will be required to work hard and be persistent. Most people start winning 6-7 months after they start entering sweepstakes and competition regularly. Sometimes it is earlier and sometimes it is later. Be persistent and hard working and you will have all your dreams come true.