Many avoid filling in sweepstakes forms because they believe they are not lucky enough; and many do it compulsively thinking that, “One day I’ll definitely win something”. And surprise, surprise – they do win. How do these people who seem to keep winning lovely stuff through various sweepstakes, do it? Do they have a secret? A trick? A key?
A series of interviews with “lucky” people revealed some very curious things about how they improve their chances to win. Try one of these tips or all of them and start winning:
- Activate Your Auto-filler – anytime you enter a sweepstake/ contest you will be asked to fill in certain personal details such as name, address, date of birth, income, etc. Instead of filling in manually, one by one, get your auto-filler do it for you. This will save you time and effort and ensure that you participate in the maximum number of sweepstakes/ contests in the time you have available.
- Bet At Continuously – “lucky” people have shared that they have earmarked a specific time as the ‘sweepstake time’ and they use that time to enter as many as they find available. This could be anything between 15 minutes to one hour; but it is a time that is exclusively meant for this purpose. In other words, they invest their time in doing this daily; this is serious business for them.
- Know Where Your Favorite Sweepstakes Are – in time these people have gathered a wealth of information about where and how they will find their favorite sweepstakes. There are dedicated sites which particularly seek out sweepstakes from all over the Net and bring them to you. These people subscribe to all such sites and set Google alerts for sweepstakes/ contests so they would know instantly when one comes up anywhere.
- Have A Dedicated eMail For Sweepstakes – there is quite some communication whenever you enter a sweepstake/ contest. You may not win, but companies who organize these sweepstakes/ contests will have your email and keep sending you offers, announcements, etc. It is a good idea to have a dedicated email only for this purpose so you will be able to keep track of all pertinent communication and do not risk clogging your inbox either.
- Second-Chance Drawings – many would not even know what this is; and hence, these are easier to win. Just type the keywords in any search engine and try your hand at these types of drawings.
Last but definitely not the least the greatest tip of all is to keep at it. Be at it on and on and on and on. This is how you will increase your odds to win.