Samsung Galaxy S5 or Apple iPhone 5s?
Change is the only permanent thing in this world. Nowadays, technology updates are as frequent and as quickly as weather forecasts and sometimes it really is quite overwhelming. All gadgets imaginable have already been invented but it seems that manufacturers and tech visionaries alike are still bent on revolutionizing the technology industry by inventing new ones).
New versions of smartphones and tablets have been taking the market by storm by putting emphasis on key features, improved specifications and other accessories that claim to offer convenience, pleasure, information – or all of the above – to any consumer who would be more than willing to spend their hard-earned dollars on these.
Take for example the two leading companies right now – Samsung and Apple. Recently, both of them have released the newest versions of their flagship products – the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Apple iPhone 5s, respectively.
Here is a quick rundown on their features and specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S5
- The smartphone’s dimension is 142 mm x 72.5 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 145 g.
- It has a 2.5GHz quad-core application processor and its operating system is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat).
- It has a 16/32GB micro SD slot up to 128GB memory.
- For people who love to take pictures, Samsung Galaxy S5 has 16 megapixels for the rear camera and 2 megapixels for the front camera.
- It is Bluetooth-enabled and is also dust and water resistant.
- It starts at $690.59.
Apple iPhone 5s
- The smartphone’s dimension is 123.8 mm x 58.6 x 7.6 mm with a weight of 112 g.
- It has an A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, M7 motion coprocessor and its operating system is iOS7.
- It has a 16/32/64GB memory. Its camera has 8 megapixels for the rear view and 1.2 megapixels for the front view.
- It is Bluetooth-enabled and has different sensors.
- It costs from $649-$849 depending on the memory size.
By showing their general features and specifications, consumers can easily compare and contrast these two excellent smartphones. Determining which of these reigns supreme is really a subjective issue because it would depend on the need, expectations and of course, the budget of the user.
Using the information above, it would be easier for people to determine which smartphone to buy – Samsung Galaxy S5 or Apple iPhone 5s?