More on Brig’s Winning Streak
Brigitte Nieberl of QLD started out her blog because she wanted to try her hand on comping. Though she has a full time day job ( as a receptionist at Bowls Club), she uses her free time entering comps so she can prove that there really are great stuff out there that can be yours for the taking, only you’ve got to be in it to win it!
Stuff she won since she started her competition quest last year, 2012:
• $200 cash from Women’s Day website, after she wrote an entry on its True Confessions section. She used the money for an overnight hotel stay with her boyfriend.
• A Village Gold Class Double Pass Voucher from Tetley Australia’s Chai Latte Dreaming competition
• A family movie pass to "Hotel Transylvania" and a DVD of the latest Jersey Shore Season 4.
• the book "Killer Heels" by Rebecca Chance
• A double movie pass to Arbitrage
• A double pass to The Wedding Party
• A copy of Mumford & Sons latest album ‘Babel’ from City Beach online team
• a double pass to the preview screening of Paranormal Activity 4 in Brisbane posted on her 15 October 2012 entry
• A 4 person pass, for the preview screening to Bachelorette, which was only available for one night that which she was not available
• Another double passes Bachelorette movie tickets, which she believed she was destined to see (LOL)
• a Swisspers pack (including cotton tips and make up pads). Not that much but essential items that she didn’t have to buy at Woolworths during her next shopping trip.
• A $250 travel voucher
• a Twilight prize pack including: 1 x dual admittance cinema pass to ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ at participating cinemas; and 1 x ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ branded t-shirt; and 1 x ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ branded candle; and 1 x ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ branded drink holder; and 1 x ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ branded key ring. Prize pack value: $113.00 each
• A preview screening of Pitch Perfect in Brisbane from her 28 November 2012 post
• a pair of Sneaky Duck sunglasses worth $230 and a $50 Novo shoe voucher from her 30 November 2012 post
• one of the Day 3 winners of the 12 Days of Giveaway from Lilyslife blog. She got to enjoy ETSY products from Love Shop.
• an Innoxa foundation
Lucky girl, isn’t she?