How to Pay Less For Your Next Hotel Stay
Posted on: 30th January 2014
Do you want to experience a luxurious hotel stay without breaking the bank? Then check out these tips to get a great value for a posh hotel of your choice.
- Find out the full rate of your dream hotel. When you have this baseline price or ‘rack’ rate, you’d know that anything higher than that is a thumbs down for you. You can always look at the official website of the hotel for starters.
- Look for special offers through the official website or anywhere else in the internet.
- Sometimes, they don’t post it online. Call the hotel’s trunk line and ask information about rates. They would readily give their lowest rate available, if that would mean scoring you as a potential visitor.
- If you have frequent-guest points, you can use that to get a room beyond your normal capacity to pay. That is, if you are a member of the hotel’s loyalty program.
- Go to different travel sites so you can compare prices. They might also have special offers or deals at the nicest rooms in the hotel of your choice.
- If you are flexible enough to experience that particular hotel in another city other than your current location, then they might offer a great deal not available in your city.
- Always be informed about the cancellation policy just in case you decided not to use the hotel room after all.