Experience New York This 2014
If you can get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience New York this 2014, what would you do? Here are great suggestions for starters:
- Start your Big Apple trip with a guided cruise tour. This is one of the best and simple ways to familiarise yourself with New York and plan your next move.
- You might feel disoriented and overwhelmed by the concrete jungle of this melting pot of the USA. So visit the Central Park for some alone time. You can enjoy a picnic here while people watching. Take a boat ride and just marvel at nature’s best sceneries at the heart of New York City.
- If you find that the Empire State Building Observation Deck is too crowded for your taste, head out to the observation deck at the Top of the Rock. It’s not as famous but will give you more privacy while immersing yourself with the beauty of the Central Park and everything else in New York.
- You don’t have to be a library geek to appreciate the New York Public Library. Constructed in 1911, this Beaux-Arts building has an impressive book collection that matches its equally stunning architectural features.
- The food in New York has no equal – superb in flavours, diverse in taste and with a plethora of exotic deliciousness. Don’t miss the Greenwich Village – great for eating, shopping and exploring.
Want more? Then join this competition so you can get a chance to visit New York.
Win A Trip To New York and $2,000 spending money!
Thanks to Honda, you can enjoy the following:
- 2 Business Class flights to New York with limousine transfers;
- 7 nights at the famous Standard Hotel;
- a VIP Empire State Building experience including a helicopter ride around Manhattan;
- 2 tickets to a Broadway show; dinner at Jean-Georges - one of NY's finest restaurants;
- and $2,000 spending money...
Closing date is March 31, 2014.