Disappointed With Your Luck - Time For Some Great Inspirational Quotes
There will be many times upon entering sweepstakes when you’ll feel like it might not be for you, particularly when you’re disappointed by the results and feel like your luck has run out. However, before you give it up, try reading these wonderful quotes to gain strength, inspiration and a more positive attitude:
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” This is a quote by Walt Disney who aptly reflected this belief in his own life. Have the courage to go after your dream no matter how big it may seem, and find the strength to overcome obstacles. You will win in the end.
- “Doing what you love in the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” – Dr Wayne Dyer. To win you need to enjoy what you do. Forget about the tension of wanting to win and focus on the fun you are having entering sweepstakes, competitions and contests. When you start loving what you do, the rewards will come effortlessly.
- “To succeed, we must first believe.” – Michael Korda. Never stop believing that you can do it. The greatest de-motivator for entering sweepstakes is your own inability to believe you can win. Say it aloud every time you enter; when you think you are a winner you’re likely to become a winner.
- “One quality all successful people have is persistence.” – Dr Joyce Brothers. You must believe it is possible to win even when it doesn’t look very promising. Be persistent and it will pay off. Bad luck doesn’t last forever, so eventually you’ll emerge a winner.
- “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have it.” – Thomas Jefferson. It is true that luck follows those who work hardest. This is because people who work the hardest believe they can win – that is what drives them to work harder when things go against them. When you feel luck has left your side, roll up your sleeves and start increasing the number of sweepstakes and contests you normally enter. The higher the number climbs, the luckier you will become.