Boost Your Chances of Winning in Australian Competitions
When you have no idea how many other people out there are eyeing the same freebie or reward for the particular Australian competitions you have joined in, how do you increase your luck and win the ultimate prize? You’ve gotta have a smart game plan to keep you one step ahead over all other competitors. Here are some important things to look out for so you can boost your chances in winning in Australian competitions.
- Site credibility. For each site you go into, take time to read all its competition details. This will give you an idea whether it is legit or bogus. You don’t want to be a victim of scammers out there or worse, run afoul with the law.
- Online listings. If you consider joining an online competition to be more than just a hobby, check out for exclusive websites that has a listing of accredited contests and prize draws. Some might ask for a small membership, but if you don’t mind investing a little, then it might be worth the try.
- Site preference. You might want to join a particular competition based on the type of prize or reward that is at stake. But don’t ignore other games simply because you are not interested in its “giveaway of the day”. Stop being picky because the more you join into, the better the chances of getting free stuff. If you win something you don’t like, put it up on eBay. Whatever money it brings you is still something to look forward to.
- Specific email account. It is important that you keep a separate account for your online competition notifications. It will help you not be confused with what’s in your inbox or be overwhelmed with the info that comes to you. This will also help you to act fast if you have been notified by the site.
- Valid identification information. After making sure that the contest/prize draw is legit, do not think twice of giving the true and correct details about your personal information. Of course, credit card number and other financial details are off-limits. But it would be a shame if you forfeit the prize because you did not divulge the exact details they require from you.
- Hard work and persistence. Don’t expect to be an overnight winner. If you are stuck in a rut, don’t lose heart. If other people steer clear of those that require you to text a code or write a slogan, go for it. It will only give you that edge over them. The more challenging a comp is, the better your chances of winning.
- Organization and strategy. Now that things are heating up, it doesn’t hurt if you keep records of your competitions – its closing dates, prize value, certain number of tokens or promotional labels, etc. You can also never go wrong if you have your ‘comping essentials’ on hand. Make sure that pens and papers are just within your reach so you can finish an urgent task.
Put these tips to use by entering our many competitions here!