9 Best Beauty Products You Should Watch Out For In 2014
Beauty products are something we all love. Appearances are important and the fashion industry promoted different looks every season. To keep up, this multi-billion dollars industry launches new and improved products every year. you need to keep a close watch to get the advantage of the best of these new launches. In 2014 here are a few of the best beauty products you need to watch out for:
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream – available both online and in stores from February 2014 onwards, this is a special formula designed not only to provide round the clock moisture to your skin, but also lock it in to ensure its suppleness and youthful look.
- Olay Fresh Effects Hydrating Gel Moisturizer – this is a light and very refreshing gel that locks in the moisture and keeps you fresh the whole day. It will be available in stores from January 2014.
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Foundation – the foundation comes in 7 beautiful shades that would match all tones of skin. This is miraculous anti-aging liquid make-up that will take off years from your face in a blink of the eye.
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Curl + Care Mascara – This is a natural product which not only promises to give you a superb look with long lashes, but also last for 24 hours and at the same time provide intense conditioning.
- Revlon Parfumerie – scented nail polish is the new thing in town. Revlon is bring out 24 shades of scented nail polish that bear flavors of fruits and florals, sweets and spices, and freshness. These would be available in stores from January onwards.
- Aveda’s Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil – for those who are fighting a continuous battle against dryness, this could be the answer to your problems. This superb moisture rich treatment contains special natural ingredients such as Buriti oil from Brazil.
- Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes – this is the latest addition to the Vichy collection. LiftActiv is a formula that will give your eyes a youthful brightness almost instantly. Check it in store January onwards.
- Urban Decay Nail Color 2014 – every year Urban Decay brings out new shades and this year you have Zodiac and mystical Blackheart. Check it out online and at most beauty stores February onwards.
- Alterna Caviar Clinical: Exfoliation Scalp Facial – this is a formula that is specially designed to get your rid of dryness of the scalp. Available in stores from February 2014.