7 Ways To Pay It Forward This Year
With the new year comes new year’s resolutions, and what more productive resolution to make than making other people’s lives a little better? In life, it’s so important to pay it forward. You never know when someone needs you most, and hey, it’s all good karma! So why not brighten someone’s day, week, month, or even year? Here are seven ways to get started!
1. Hold the door open for the person behind you. Such a simple act, but so considerate!
2. Donate blood. What better way to pay it forward than to save lives?
3. Volunteer at a local hospital, charity, or food drive. It’s so important to remember those who are downtrodden, and help them get back up.
4. Clean out your closet and give your old clothes to charity. If you don’t need them, someone else definitely will.
5. Become a member of Tomorro.com! You can donate part of your winnings to charity, after all.
6. Introduce yourself to the new person at work. Starting a new job is hard, and making friends is the hardest part, so include them!
7. Sponsor a child. This is a wonderful thing to do, and will make an enormous difference to someone’s life.
So what are you waiting for? Pay it forward today, and see what happens tomorrow!