Win A NV1800Q Computerised Sewing & Quilting MachineAdded On: 13th April 2015
During the Competition Period, entrants must create a project that has similarity to the original creation on Brother’s projects page OR is a new unique project. This project should be made for the entrant’s sewing space/creative studio. Entrants will then capture an image of their creation and upload it either on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #Brotherinspires embedded in the image (“Entry”) – this cannot be placed on the image after it has been taken. The hashtag must be alongside or on the finished project at the time it’s being captured. The organiser has full discretion to determine the eligibility of entries received. All eligible entrants (as specified in section 6) will be sent a copy of the Brother ScanNCut Project and Idea Book. Each entry must comply with Clause 6. Entrants can upload their Entry by either of the following methods:
· Visiting www.facebook.com/BrotherAustralia and then clicking on the competition App on the page;
· Submitting the Entry and filling out the entry form
· Logging into their Instagram account, and then
· Posting an image of their Entry to their Instagram account, so that it can be viewed by the public, using the hashtag #BrotherInspires in their post; and then
· Accessing the link that will be generated as an automated response in the comments section of their Instagram image, and using it to complete the entry form on the competition app on the Organiser’s Facebook page (at www.facebook.com/BrotherAustralia).
It’s time to transform your craft and sewing studio in our latest competition. Simply choose from our amazing blogger projects, or better yet, create your own #BrotherInspires project, for your craft and sewing studio.
Winner Announced: 2015 May 11
Entry Requirements: Facebook Like
Open to Residents in: N/A
Conditions of Entry: 18+ only
Entry Limit: Single Entry