Win A $1,000 Cash ChequeAdded On: 30th May 2014
To enter, entrants must, during the Registration Period:
1. Go to the Website and register their details
2. Answer the following question: “Why do you love the Fremantle Dockers?”
3. The Promoter will Judge entries to determine one (1) Minor Prize Winners on 6 June 2014. The Promoter will contact the winner on the phone number that they provide at entry, and may ask the entrant to speak on air about their entry. Should the entrant not answer or make contact with the promoter within 4 working hours, the winner will be disqualified and not eligible to redeem the prize. The Promoter will select another winner.
4. The Minor Prize Winner will be required use the tickets to attend an Event to contest for the Major Prize as a Finalist. The Event is an AFL Match of Fremantle Dockers v Adelaide Crows game at Paterson’s Stadium on 8 June 2014 (the Event).
5. During the Event, at a time specified by the Promoter the Finalist will be required to participate in a challenge. The Finalist must complete an SCA indemnity form to compete in the challenge.
6. For the challenge:
a). The Finalist will be required to kick a football over the goal line from different points on the field (“Kicking Point”).
b). When the ball passes over the goal line it will be deemed a Successful Kick at the discretion of the Promoter.
c). Each Kicking Point will represent a different cash amount.
d). The cash amount will increase as the distance between the goal line and the Kicking Point increases.
e). The Finalist will have two (2) opportunities only, to kick from each Kicking Point.
f). If after two (2) kicks, a Finalist has failed to have a Successful Kick, they will be awarded with the cash value which the previous Kicking Point represented.
g). The challenge will continue until the Finalist either misses the goal line or wins the maximum of $1,000 prize value possible under these terms and conditions.
Here is your chance to Win a $1,000 with 92.9’s Kick for Cash!
Winners will be notified by telephone. Should the entrant not answer or make contact with the promoter within 4 working hours, the winner will be disqualified and not eligible to redeem the prize. The Promoter will select another winner.
Winner Announced: 2014 Jun 08
Entry Requirements: Email Newsletter
Open to Residents in: WA
Conditions of Entry: 18+ only
Entry Limit: Unlimited