Aldon Video Competition Win An iPad 3Added On: 01st January 1970
1. Make a video or animation showing an ‘educational activity’. An example of this might be a video teaching the public about recycling or the rules of a game or sport, a video of how to cook your favourite meal, or even a video of you reading to another child.
2. The video/animation must be no longer than 1 minute (60 seconds) in length including any titles or credits.
3. The video/animation must include the Aldon Tutoring Centres LOGO which can be downloaded at a link below.
4. The video/animation will be judged on how the educational activity is portrayed along with the use of the Aldon Tutoring Logo; AND, how well the video is made.
5. The video/animation will also be placed on Youtube, Twitter and Facebook for your friends and family to vote or make comments on.
Winner Announced: 2013 Mar 31
Entry Requirements: Free
Open to Residents in: All states
Conditions of Entry: All ages
Entry Limit: N/A