60 Second Science Video ChallengeAdded On: 23rd September 2012
1. Get your team together for a planning session. Decide who will write the script, do the storyboard, shoot, edit, sound, lighting, props etc.
2. Put ALL the key dates in your calendars.
3. Check ALL the RULES about MUSIC and IMAGE copyright, privacy, length, titles, sub-titles, credits
4. Shoot and edit your video, sticking to your schedule.
5. Upload the completed consent forms on the ‘Register/Upload’ page.
6. Upload your video(s).
Winner Announced: 2013 Aug 05
Entry Requirements: Free
Open to Residents in: All states
Conditions of Entry: All ages
Entry Limit: N/A